The flow of air is not only limited to the outside of a car. To maximize cooling capabilities, a radiator needs a direct flow of air to allow an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track. Because of structural gaps above the radiator, the flow of air could escape making the radiator not as efficient as it could be. To help improve the flow of air into the radiator, APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plates can be utilized to channel the flow of air directly to the radiator. This will improve the efficiency of the radiator while adding a high-tech, race inspired look to your engine bay.
- Pre-preg. Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Process The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are constructed by high temperature and high pressure pre-preg. carbon fiber production process, making them durable and able to withstand elevated engine bay temperatures.
- Designed for Easy Installation The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are designed to factory specifications for easy installation and clean fit and finish. Fade Resistant Epoxy Coating
- To ensure durability, the APR Radiator Cooling Plate uses fade resistant epoxy coating to reduce the effects of high engine bay temperatures.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S APR Radiator Cooling Plate CF W/ TRD Intake
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ APR Radiator Cooling Plate CF W/ TRD Intake
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 APR Radiator Cooling Plate CF W/ TRD Intake
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!