The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, and Toyota GT86 allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- Front: 2.5-4.5kg progressive
- Rear: 3.0-7.0kg progressive
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Recommended for Street
I reached out to FT86 speedfactory asking what coilovers would be great for street 100%. Dave recommended these coilovers.
I was not disappointed.
The coilovers (with Tower Strut Bars front and rear) and alignment. You will get a smooth ride similar to OEM ride. Only difference is when you push it hard, it will stay stable at high speeds. In hard corners, massive improved handling. If you want your car to go grippy, pair these with the tower bars. You will have that grip you are looking for.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!