If you're looking for a performance shock absorber or strut for the Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport Series is up to the task. BILSTEIN's monotube gas pressure technology features delivers a sport ride with remarkable comfort.
What difference is there between BILSTEIN B6 Sport and BILSTEIN B8 Sprint shock absorbers?
The BILSTEIN B6 Sport is a mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber designed to dampen wide-ranging vibrations very precisely. Where an oil shock absorber produces an oily foam and creates a spongy driving feeling after a very short distance, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport remains constant, precise and stable. The BILSTEIN B8 Sprint is a mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber specifically designed to be used with lowered vehicles with shorter stroke. It also offers the same advantages as the BILSTEIN B6 Sport shock absorber.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- Sport-tuned with a high level of comfort
- Precision handling and optimized vehicle control
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN
- Simple install, add springs, OEM or aftermarket HVT top hats and go.
Price is for a complete kit. 2 Front Struts and 2 Rear Struts
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Bilstein B6 Shocks Complete Kit
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Bilstein B6 Shocks Complete Kit
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Bilstein B6 Shocks Complete Kit
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
I bought these with some RCE tarmac springs as a replacement of the OEM setup.
After 4 years and 60k miles with the oem stuff, I had upgraded wheels and tires for a LOT more grip and during autoX I was finding the OEM suspension was not cutting it at all during transition, and it had insane body lean due to the extra grip.
These shocks are amazing. Admittedly, under 30mph the new setup is a tad more harsh, but anything above 30 is SUCH an improvement in ride quality. The bumps are no longer crashy, and there's no ripple throughout the car after impacts. It just soaks them up with a little thud, and then it's like it never happened.
Handling wise, it's light years beyond the OEM setup. I'm sure gnarly coilovers with insane spring rates would handle more aggressively, but these shocks do a great job of improving the handling limits of the car while not needing to be rebuilt every 20k miles like a lot of coilovers. I'm also less concerned with winter weather as I would be with coilovers.
All in all, i'm really pleased and would recommend them to anybody.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!