Grit Guard Insert
About The Grit Guard
- Traps dirt at the bottom of bucket
- Fits in the bottom of any 3 to 5 gallon bucket
- Grid surface scrapes dirt out of mitt or sponge
- Cleans mitts, brushes, towels and other washing utensils
- Protects painted surfaces from being scratched
- Colors available: black, red, blue, silver and yellow
How It Works
The dirt settles at the bottom of the bucket so your wash water stays clean. Four quadrants at the base of the Grit Guard calm the wash water and hold the grid above the bottom of the bucket. Dirt and grit fall to the bottom and stay there. The Grit Guard Insert is designed to protect your paint from being scratched - it separates the grit from the mitt. It also prevents swirl marks in your paint which are caused by improper washing. The Grit Guard Insert extracts particles such as dirt, grit and grime for your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt every time you go back to the bucket for more water. The Grit Guard Insert is a real paint-saver but also has a number of other uses too. You can use the Grit Guard Insert to clean paint brushes by running the bristles across the grid in a bucket of water or paint thinner. It can be used to clean automotive parts or to drain your oil filter. You can even use the four quadrants as a grid when laying tile.
This Part Fits
- Universal Application - Some customization may be required to fit your vehicle
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!