FactionFab FR-Spec Coilovers
These coilovers have been engineered with aggressive spring rates along with increased damping coefficient in the shocks to deliver the feedback and support needed under high-performance driving conditions.
- Designed specifically for performance driving, the FR-Spec coilovers feature an increased spring rate and increased damping coefficient in the shocks over the F-Spec to provide ultimate handling and vehicle control under aggressive driving conditions.
- Difference between F-Spec and FR-Spec:
- More aggressive shock valve
- Fluid viscosity
- 5W for F-Spec
- 20W for FR-Spec
- Shim stack
- Stiffer spring rates
- Pillowball aluminum front top-hats
- 32-way adjustable monotube shock with internal piston and damping stack tuned for aggressive driving.
- High Temperature / higher stability shock fluid to better suit circuit driving.
- Adjustable aluminum upper pillow ball mounts to reduce suspension deflection under aggressive driving conditions while allowing for fine alignment adjustments.
- Japanese steel tube construction using SAE1010 STKM13c
- Monotube shock design with high-performance mono-tube shock construction allowing for better rider control, fluid life, and thermal fluid stability
- Synthetic high-performance oil
- Independent ride-height adjustability separate from spring pre-load allowing the customer to set the ride height without having to worry about shock travel
- Top hats included allowing this suspension system to be a direct replacement for your factory suspension setup
- Forged 6061 anodized adjustable collars and spring seats for easy adjustment and prolonged cycle life
- Robotic welded and electroplated lower shock mounts for consistent fit and finish
- Dust boots and bump stops for shock protection and longevity
- Individually sold components allowing for replacement or upgrade of components as desired or needed
- Plastic lower spring seat isolator to aid ride height adjustment and reduce unwanted audible noise
- Brand: FactionFab
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: Front Only
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 32 Way
- Damper Type: Monotube
- Drop Height Front: +0.2-1.9in
- Drop Height Front Metric: +5-49mm
- Drop Height Rear: 0.1-1.9in
- Drop Height Rear Metric: 3-48mm
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 560lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 10Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 560lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 10 Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Condition: New Product
This Part Fits
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!