FT-86 SpeedFactory Adjustable Toe Arms (Rear) by Verus
Adjust toe quickly and easily to ranges outside the OEM system's capabilities with these lightweight toe control links. Reducing weight by 10 oz. per side, these control links function well and pack a powerful weight savings as well. Inboard eccentric blocks come standard reducing any and all slop for rear toe. With the optional ride height correction kit, correct improper toe control link geometry caused by lowering of the car.
- Billet 6061-T6 Machined Aluminum adjustment rod and eccentric blocks
- Pre Hardened SS shank bushing (no rusting)
- 7075 Aluminum Inboard PTFE rod end
- High strength, high mis-alignment steel outboard PTFE Rod end
- High strength zinc coated steel hardware
- Lightweight design (save 10 oz per side)
- Easy to make adjustments
- No slop bearings and eccentric blocks for toe that will remain consistent
- All aluminum pieces are anodized to reduce corrosion
- Ride height correction kit for lowered vehicles correct improper toe control link geometry for lowered vehicles
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S FT-86 SpeedFactory Adjustable Toe Arms (Rear) by Verus
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ FT-86 SpeedFactory Adjustable Toe Arms (Rear) by Verus
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 FT-86 SpeedFactory Adjustable Toe Arms (Rear) by Verus
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Good product, weight is lighter than the OEM (only 400g + 200g screws for each arm (total kit 1200g), easy to mount and to regulate.
It fit very good.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!