Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve
Introducing the best way to change oil, the Engine Oil Drain Valve. Install this valve and you can drain your engine oil without tools and without mess. Just lift the lever of this solid brass ball valve and give it a quarter turn to open it. Return the lever to its original position and it locks closed, double sealed to prevent leakage. The Engine Oil Drain Valve is made of corrosion resistant forged brass and stainless steel. The ball valve design provides a straight flow for efficient drainage and a perfect seal when closed. Frozen drain plug and stripped threads are eliminated forever.
Stop letting the quick lube shops strip your oil pan's drain plug!
This is the short nipple version. It allows you to have great ground clearance and still connect a hose for precise draining if desired. M16xP1.5 fits Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, Toyota 86, and 2015 Subaru WRX.
The Engine Oil Drain Valve has been tested and granted "Genuine Parts" status by 6 major motor vehicle manufacturers in Japan, including Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru and Isuzu. These approvals were not granted easily and gaining them was a testimony to the quality and durability of Engine Oil Drain Valve.
- Remove original drain plug and drain oil into acceptable receptacle.
- Insert Engine Oil Drain Valve with gasket and tighten. Do not over tighten. (Some oil pans are designed with recessed drain hole which may prevent the valve from being installed properly. If the valve can not be tightened all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, do not install the Drain Valve to your vehicle. Adapters are available for some models.)
- Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
To open lift control lever and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
To close simply turn the lever clockwise 90 degrees until locked in original position.
Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve with Locking Clip
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve with Locking Clip
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve with Locking Clip
- 2017-2019 Subaru BRZ Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve with Locking Clip
- 2017-2019 Toyota 86 Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve with Locking Clip
|Installation Instructions||Replace OEM drain plug and replace with Fumoto oil drain valve.|
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
6 customer reviews
Everyone Should Have One of These
I change my own oil every time, and every time I get oil everywhere when taking the oil plug out. Well not anymore, this drain valve is about to make life easier. Took out the old oil plug and replaced it with this. Super simple and even tightened down right where it needs to be. Honestly can't wait to change my oil again to really test it out. Well worth the money.
This valve is simply a must-have for anyone who changes their own oil. Instead of wrenching on the plug and getting oil on yourself fumbling for it, just turn a lever!
This is a definate must for the home mechanic.
It has been a while since I purchased this part and I was waiting to review it after the first time I changed my oil with it, so here it is.
BUY IT. I daily drive my 86 and do some spirited driving in the mountains. It makes oil changes a breeze, if I wasn't on springs and had to jack up the car for the pan to go under I wouldn't have to. Just reach under and move the valve open and out comes the oil. I when I made my last purchase of oil on this site; I picked up the Fumoto S socket and the clip, the "S" socket made it even easier.
No leaks at all and never have to worry about striping a drain plug ever again.
Did I mention, BUY IT!!!!
Easy install .. makes oil changing a 10 minute task
Worth Every Penny!
Makes changing your oil a breeze!
Looks and fits great!
Easiest install, fits perfect and no leaks.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!