Interior Lighting for the Entire Vehicle
With factory interior lighting kits costing over $100, GCS brings an easy to install kit to the market that will provide light for both 1st and second rows of seats.
This kit comes with all you need to complete your installation. 4 strips of lighting include 4 runs of wire which you will connect to the controller box. This box connects to your smartphone via an Android or iOS application. You can choose preset colors, choose your own color, or let the lights dance to the beat of the music.
To make the installation even easier, an add a fuse is included so you use the 12v plug fuse inside the cabin to power the kit. In this area there are bolts which mount to the chassis that can provide a ground for the system.
Includes both cigarette lighter and hard wiring connectors (preferred method). Bluetooth connectivity prevents the control device (smartphone) from losing its Internet connection while controlling the RGB lighting system.
The included add a fuse makes installation a breeze.
- There are two types of add a fuses included. Select the appropriate one for your installation and place the included fuse in the top slot.
- Note an appropriate fuse by using the diagram we have provided. For these vehicles, the fuse box is located in the driver's side *dash area.
- Pull the fuse out from that location and install it on the bottom slot of the add a fuse.
- Insert the red wire from the RGB LED controller box power wire in the blue portion of the add a fuse and crimp the connection.
- Insert the add a fuse in the slot you removed the fuse from earlier.
- Locate a bolt which can act as a ground post. Use the for the black wire on the RGB LED controller box power wire.
- Insert this power wire in the controller box. Run the rest of the wiring to the mounting locations for the LED strips, mount them, and connect the wires to the RGB controller.
*The WRX / STI / Crosstrek / Forester have a fuse box door that faces the driver. The FR-S / BRZ / 86 have it located under the dash.
Try to avoid turning the vehicle to accessory power before starting. Restarting the RGB controller quickly can result in loss of bluetooth connectivity.
FT86SpeedFactory Install Video - FR-S / BRZ / 86
Subispeed Install Video - 2015+ WRX / STI
Note: When installing light strip on the seat rail, double check the clearance when the slider is in the farthest back position, before applying 3M adhesive.
iOS users can find the application in the app store.
Android users, please downloaded the latest file here. You will have to allow installations from unknown locations on your device.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S GCS RGB Interior Footwell Lighting Kit (Front & Rear W/ Bluetooth)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ GCS RGB Interior Footwell Lighting Kit (Front & Rear W/ Bluetooth)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 GCS RGB Interior Footwell Lighting Kit (Front & Rear W/ Bluetooth)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
5 customer reviews
Great product !!
Great product ! Easy install ! completely satisfied )) (y)
10/10 would buy again
it was very hard to install the passenger side front lights (you had to feed it through the dashboard) other than that it was fairly easy just make sure you follow the YouTube video.
Looks Good, just be ready for the installation.
I ordered this a little while ago for my 2013 FRS, and I must say, it adds something that no other product can add. Installation was easy, but time consuming moving wires about through the small spaces of the FRS, but I am extremely pleased with the outcome, would certainly recommend.
Nice lights for your interior at night. It was simple to install because of the youtube video so just follow it.
Great product/easy install
Great look to the interior at night. Lots of different modes. Easy install just follow the YouTube video they have.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!