Improve pedal feel and braking capabilities!
- Large diameter Force Distribution Cap (Will not mar and damage the master cylinder like other braces)
- Fits both Autos and Manuals
- Indestructible CNC Laser cut 7GA Steel construction and black powder coating.
- Pedal feel dramatically improved
- Does not require any cutting or modification of stock components.
- Simple Allen key locking mechanism
Pressing the Subaru brakes leaves a lot to be desired, especially when every inch counts in a race or when you are depending on them to save your life! The firewall flex is the source of this performance flaw in Subarus and Scions that we came to solve. The GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace takes a beating and comes back for more! Crafted from hardcore CNC laser cut 12L14 with multi-point welded fabrication. Powdercoated black, this brace will outlive your car and win you some style points to boot. Most importantly this brace kit will kill your wimpy pedal feel and give you the immediate and tight response that your performance car deserves and needs when you hit the track or rally. This brace will give you the confidence similar to that of SS braided brake lines with precision stopping. Not to mention street driving just got a whole lot more fun!
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Much Better Feel
overall, I'm happy with the added firmness to the brake pedal.
I couldn't feel anything happening if the first part of the pedal travel and now it engages right away. Very nice quality, but there's changes to the 2017 model that probably require an update to the design. My car has a wire loom bracket on the first hole that cannot be re-used with the brace in place. I had to eliminate the bracket and zip tie the wire to the top of the grimmspeed brace itself using the elongated hole in the back. I hope they add a tab atop the brace with a hole that can take the wire loom clip for its update since that bracket keeps the wire from contacting the strut tower.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!