Quick Specs- Laser Cut Venting - provides plenty of cooling for your alternator
- Machined Aluminum Mounts - anodized black for a sleek look and corrosion resistance
- Heavy Duty DuPont Powdercoat - ensures a durable finish and resists discoloration
- MAF Harness Bracket - stainless steel bracket safely secures your wiring harnesses
- Integrated Tool Tray - never forget a tool in your engine bay again
DesignOnce again utilizing their in-house FARO Arm along with 3D CAD software, they were able to map the location of not only the mounting points, but also the smaller, critical components in different model years. A belt cover designed without these in mind can wear through hoses or wiring and worse yet, may contact your accessory belts or pulley, causing serious damage. What this means for you is that the best fitting and most complete Pulley Cover on the market is here at last. It's what you can expect from GrimmSpeed, and it's what you'll get with this kit.
MaterialsOur Pulley Cover is precision laser cut from locally-sourced material and the tool tray is stamped before its CNC bent for a perfect fit. Aluminum covers receive a durable DuPont powdercoat in a textured red or black, while the stainless steel covers receive a protective film to prevent scratches in both manufacturing and shipping. Mounting of the cover is facilitated by machined aluminum supports. Following the machining process, these supports are black anodized for a clean look and corrosion resistance. This is particularly important in an environment like your engine bay. Clear zinc hardware finishes the look and keeps everything planted firmly.
Installation InstructionsDownload here
Part NumbersTexture Black Powdercoat - 099032
Texture Red Powdercoat - 099031
Brushed Stainless Steel - 099030
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S GrimmSpeed Pulley Cover with Tool Tray
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ GrimmSpeed Pulley Cover with Tool Tray
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 GrimmSpeed Pulley Cover with Tool Tray
1 customer reviews
Decent Quality, Dresses up the bay nicely
I put this cover on my 2016 BRZ, and it went on smoothly and easily. I like the quality of the finish and how well it dresses up the engine bay, but wanted to point out a few things for future buyers.
1) Out of all the Grimmspeed items I've ordered, I have never received installation instructions with the product. Not a huge deal, because they have everything online, in easy to follow guides and also have several videos, but be aware, you'll have to go find them.
2) The instructions for this cover were from some other Subaru, not the BRZ. Wasn't a huge deal as it's literally 2 bolts, but the instructions do not specify that the 2 existing pulley covers will need to be removed in order to install this. Additionally, there is a plate to replace the place on the old pulley cover for the wiring clip for the MAF sensor.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!