HKS Oil Cooler Kit for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ is now available! This Pro Kit includes main parts so it can be installed to the FR-S / BRZ with various specifications.
Test Vehicle: TOYOTA 86
Specifications: LEGAMAX Premium / Premium Suction
Test Course: Fuji International Speedway Short Course
The oil temperature of a vehicle without the oil cooler reached 130C, in the fifth minute on track. The vehicle had to be stopped to cool the oil temperature down.
The oil temperature of a vehicle with HKS Oil Cooler was maintained around 105C through the test.
- Oil Cooler Core
- S-Type Attachment
- Center Bolt
- Banjo Bolt
- Oil Cooler Hose 4 (#10)
- Fittings (45x 1 / 90x 3)
- Spiral Tube
- Accessory Parts
- This Pro Kit includes main parts so it can be installed to BRZ with various specifications (boost tuned engine, exterior upgrade, fog lamps, aftermarket supercharger, etc.)
- Spacer and Center Bolt to install the attachment without coming in contact with the oil filter flange are included.
- The length of the provided hose is 4m. (The core can be installed inside the right bumper.)
- A thin 15-row core provides cooling performance and allows simple installation.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S HKS Oil Cooler Kit
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ HKS Oil Cooler Kit
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 HKS Oil Cooler Kit
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!