Gain Up To +15 HP & 11 Lbs. of Torque
Injen technology’s all NEW Evolution cold air intake for the 2012-16 Scion FR-S / Subaru BR-Z produced impressive results during recent testing. All Injen Evolution intakes are constructed out of durable Roto-Molded polyethylene for maximum air flow and great style. This intake features a RAM AIR Scoop that introduces forced air into the intake. It also uses a large 360 degree high flow SuperNano-Web dry air filter for maximum flow and easy convenience. The SuperNano-Web dry air filter requires no oil and cleaning is fast and easy. Injen cold air intakes come complete with all tubing, filters, couplers and hardware for one of the easiest installations available.
Features and benefits of Injen’s EVOLUTION air induction systems:
- Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
- Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
- The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
- Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
- The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
- Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
- Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
- The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
- All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake System
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake System
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake System
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
3 customer reviews
Magnificent of a sound!
Don't except the world, but it's still awesome
I've ran a number of different intakes on different cars over the years, but this is my first time using an Injen product. First things first: If you've never removed the bumper cover, you'll be a little frustrated, since the instructions for that step just say "remove bumper cover." It's a little more in depth than that, and will require a second person to lift to help remove it correctly. That being said, I found that you do not need to completely remove the bumper, but simply be able to tilt it forward far enough to work in the area of the radiator core support to install the snorkel portion of the intake.
When installing the main portion of the intake, I recommend leaving the bolts that hold the snorkel to the front undone so you can manipulate that piece to get everything to line up.
Temper your expectations with intakes in general on the FR-S. You feel a little more pull in the midrange, but don't expect to have a turbo or anything. I will review again later once I have had more time to drive on it and see how it feels.
All that being said, aside from the notes I made, the instructions were very clear. Installation takes about 90 minutes if you're familiar with the car. Sounds great, drives just fine.
Great cold air intake
The installation of this system was very straight forward with the provided instructions. The quality is great. Gives the car a deeper sound.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!