The Injen SP Series Intake Systems Feature the Patent Pending MR Technology Process for Optimal Gains and a Safe A/F Ratio. The Injen SP Series Intake System does not limit itself to just a Cold Air System or Short Ram System. The MR Technology process has its effects on both types. The Injen SP Series Intake is The World's First Tuned Intake System.
*Polished and wrinkle black models have been CARB approved.
- Gains up to 12 hp and 9 ft. lbs. of torque!
- Webbed Nano-Fiber Dry filter that filters contaminants and accelerates air flow for increased airflow and performance.
- Patented MR Technology for optimal gains and safe A/F ratios.
- Enclosed airbox/heat shield.
- Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum construction.
- TIG welded construction.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Injen SP Series Short Ram Intake (*CARB Cert)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Injen SP Series Short Ram Intake (*CARB Cert)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Injen SP Series Short Ram Intake (*CARB Cert)
- 2017-2019 Toyota 86 Injen SP Series Short Ram Intake (*CARB Cert)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
3 customer reviews
Worth every penny!
This was an awesome purchase. I had been debating forever whether to do NA or FI for my FRS. I didn't want to daily a boosted car so getting this short ram was so worth it!!!
The install was really easy. It only took me 2 hours but that's because I had some issue with the bottom bolt. But it was easy to figure out. It comes with instructions and there are tons of videos on youtube.
I haven't gotten the car tuned yet so I don't really know what the performance boost is. But with an aftermarket exhaust(Invidia N1) it sounds amazing and you feel an extra push or kick when you hit the gas and get to higher rpms.
I feel a pick up when I punch it and I hear it it’s louder when you give it more gas.Only thing that I didn’t like was that it had a small dent but other than that it’s fantastic
The intake came in 2 days instead of 5, which absolutely made my experience much more enjoyable. In addition, the installation took about 20 minutes, with only one concern - the aluminum construction was a little bent, but was fixed in seconds. Overall, the car sounds MEAN - and when I say mean, I mean MEAN (I literally couldn't stop smiling). I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking to do a quick install for optimal fun.
I cant speak for HP (No dyno test), but I can definitely feel more pull as I hit the pedal.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!