The ISC Suspensions N1 coilover for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ can be lowered approximately 3 inches lower then standard ride height, this along with a spring rate setup to suit your car will improve handling and stability dramatically.
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment
Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions
Piston Rod Design
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Choose from Street Comfort, Street/Sport or Track/Race
Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks.
- High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force.
Made from T6061 aluminium alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance.
Single Cylinder Design
Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity.
Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket as well as the camber tops.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S ISC Suspensions N1 Coilovers
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ ISC Suspensions N1 Coilovers
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 ISC Suspensions N1 Coilovers
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!