Price is per each, you will need two for a complete front set.
NOT COMPLETE REPLACEMENT. INSERTS ONLY!
KONIs sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on exceptional road-holding combined with an acceptable level of comfort. Its characteristics include responsive steering, reduced body-roll and limited body movements. Externally adjustable shock absorbers make fine tuning even easier.
KONI Yellow shocks offer the same exceptional road-holding as the sport shocks, but are especially designed for cars that are fitted with lowering springs which are shorter than the original springs.
KONI yellows are not average shock absorber, the following standards make them unique:
- These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob
- Damping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds.
- These front shocks are inserts. You will re-use the OEM housing.
Please note, Koni may have the absolute worst packaging on the planet. These will probably come with a couple paint chips. Also they paint the bushings yellow which are rubber and of course do not take to paint and chip right off. Everything still functions fine, and warranty is still in place, just please do not expect gold plated struts. If you want those, go for the Bilsteins, much better packaging and drop in ready.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Koni Sport / Yellow Struts (Front)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Koni Sport / Yellow Struts (Front)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Koni Sport / Yellow Struts (Front)
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!