Kraftwerks is pleased to announce the release of a brand new intercooled supercharger system for the new Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S. At the heart of the new system is the Rotrex C30-94, which is the same supercharger used in the extremely successful Kraftwerks 2006-2013 Honda Civic Si system.
At 9psi of boost pressure, the supercharger system produced an impressive +90whp on 91-octane through the OEM headers and exhaust, and +125whp on E85 through Skunk2 headers and exhaust. More impressive is the linear power curve throughout the entire power band due to the patented traction drive technology, which transmits power through friction forces between its rolling elements.
Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger Unit
- Ultra high efficiency
- Silent operation
- Low operating temperatures
- Self contained lubrication and cooling system
- High reliability
Independent Drive System
- Does not share belt with engine accessories for greater reliability
- If the drive belt breaks, you won’t be left stranded
- Allows for more flexible offset supercharger placement
Toothed Belt System
- Zero slip under the heaviest loads and hardest accelerations
- Low belt tension eliminates radial load on supercharger nose bearing, thus improving reliability
Offset Supercharger Placement
- Allows for greater clearance around belts, thus reducing chances for rubbing
- Allows for simple and more efficient tubing layout
- No poorly designed, inefficient and goofy-looking custom hoses/tubing into the throttle body
- Allows for a single shot from the ‘cold air’ intake section of the front bumper
Cold Air Intake
- Filter location in front of the radiator in the ‘cold air’ section inside the front bumper
- Minimum 20°F cooler intake temperatures under the hood
- Dual bolt patterns on the mounting plate allow enthusiast to easily upgrade to the larger C38 Rotrex supercharger head units capable of up to 700bhp
Optimized Tubing and Intercooler Layout
- 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum hot side tubing into intercooler made possible because of newly designed washer bottle (included)
- 3.0” mandrel bent aluminum cold side tubing into throttle body made possible because of independent drive and offset supercharger configuration
- 11-row high efficiency intercooler
- Lower intake air temperatures than all other systems
- Intercooler good up to 460whp
Ease of Installation and Tuning
- Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting, drilling, or welding
- 8 hours installation time (approximate)
Compatible with both Manual and Automatic Transmission.
Does not include Base Map
Does not include EcuTek Cable or License
Does not include Aftermarket Map Sensor
Picture shown is pre-production kit.
Two step and rev limiter usage at your own risk, can void warranty.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Kraftwerks Supercharger System w/out Tuning
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Kraftwerks Supercharger System w/out Tuning
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Kraftwerks Supercharger System w/out Tuning
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!