Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature “sagging”.
The result is a spring that specifically offers racecar handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance. These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very “streetable” by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle. (Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load.)
- Color in ORANGE
- Lower 1.75" front and 1.25" rear
- Springs rate: 146 Front and 230 Rear
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Megan Performance Lowering Springs (F 1.75" / R 1.25")
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Megan Performance Lowering Springs (F 1.75" / R 1.25")
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Megan Performance Lowering Springs (F 1.75" / R 1.25")
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!