Derived from the Italian word "leggero" for light and "duralumin" for its material composition, the LEGGDURA RACING lug nuts are made in Japan from forged A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy. Weighing in at a scant 22 grams per lug nut this set of lug nuts can help reduce rotating mass making you faster around the track. This 20 piece set has 4 "locks" which look like the rest of the nuts, but require a specially shaped key to remove them.
- Duralumin wheel lock and nut
- 16 regular lug nuts and 4 locks
- Available in red, purple, blue, green, gray, bronze and black.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Project Kics Leggdura Racing Lug Nut
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Project Kics Leggdura Racing Lug Nut
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Project Kics Leggdura Racing Lug Nut
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!