Project Kics R40 Iconix Classical Lockless Lug Nut Set
New Project Kics R40 Iconix are now available to order. Made out of chromoly steel 435. Lessen the chances of ruining your wheels with these impact gun friendly lug nuts.
The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
Note: Compatible with extended studs when cap is removed.
- Size: 12x1.25
- R40 Lug Nuts
- 20 Lugs with Open Ended with Black Plastic End Caps
- Rotating seat so your lugs don’t scratch your wheel like a normal acorn style lug would
- High Quality Forged Steel
Featured In Subispeed's New Products June Video
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Project Kics R40 Iconix Classical Lug Nut Set (No Locks)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Project Kics R40 Iconix Classical Lug Nut Set (No Locks)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Project Kics R40 Iconix Classical Lug Nut Set (No Locks)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!