Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors for the 86 / FR-S / BRZ: Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance.
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
- Engineered Performance Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon) content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH noise issues
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
- Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
- Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial bite
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
- Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on Power Alloy rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S StopTech Slotted Rotors (Front and Rear)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ StopTech Slotted Rotors (Front and Rear)
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!