StopTech Big Brake Kits exceed stock performance in two key areas: First, larger rotors increase heat capacity, allowing a driver to brake harder stop-after-stop with reduced chance of fade. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting a vehicle's stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. That is why StopTech developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade® design philosophy, which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking.
In contrast, a brake upgrade that adds too much front torque (as many do), will reduce your car's ability to maximize the traction available from all four tires, robbing you of performance. In addition, a system that uses too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, limiting a driver's control of brake input.
- Two Front Drilled Rotors 355mm x 32mm
- Two Front Calipers - Black
- Two Front Stainless Lines
- Two Front Mounting Brackets
- Performance Street Pads
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Stoptech 355x32 Big Brake Kit Drilled / Black (Front)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Stoptech 355x32 Big Brake Kit Drilled / Black (Front)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Stoptech 355x32 Big Brake Kit Drilled / Black (Front)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!