Add needed support with our one piece support brace. Due to flex in the firewall, your master cylinder will experience flex under hard braking. Made from industry leading 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a silver hard anodized finish, braking performance and pedal stiffness will be significantly improved with our support brace.
- Made from 7075-T6 billet aluminum, not cheap alternatives favored by the competition.
- Includes all necessary hardware and allen tools for assembly.
- Improve braking and under hood appearance.
- Silver hard anodized finish.
- Install Time: 30 minutes
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S SuperTek Master Cylinder Brace
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ SuperTek Master Cylinder Brace
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 SuperTek Master Cylinder Brace
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Easy to install, and makes a noticeable difference when heavily braking during spirited driving. When pressing the brakes repeatedly in a heavy manner you can feel the firewall try to flex some, not pedal fade like fluid trying to boil, literally feel the pedal move even though the brake pressure hasn't changed. It's not much movement but its enough to make you nervous in a heavy corner, something that doesn't add driver confidence in your car when driving. With this brace that movement is completely gone, and makes me feel more comfortable when I'm having to come into the brakes a little harder than I initially anticipate. Fit and finish are on par as well, adds a nice look to the engine bay.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!