Tomei Type-S Duracon Shift Knob
The ergonomic cylindrical design makes the shift knob easy/comfortable to grip, especially during extreme driving conditions. It's also much easier to 'push' into gear compared to spherical type knobs.
The lightweight design and improved overall weight distribution allows for smoother, more accurate gear shifts. It also means less load on the shift collar/spacers, helping to increase the longevity of these parts. DURACON retains less heat and is also less reflective than material such as aluminum, making these shift knobs usable even in extremely hot climates.
- M12 x P1.25 Thread Type
- Duracon material retains less heat
- Lightweight design
- Improved weight distribution
- Smoother and more accurate shifts
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Tomei Type-S Duracon Shift Knob
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Tomei Type-S Duracon Shift Knob
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Tomei Type-S Duracon Shift Knob
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!