An affordable, bare bones, yet stylish camber plate allowing you to adjust camber up to -3 degrees at stock ride height without camber bolts. We utilize high end, wide body spherical bearings to increase driver feel and connection with the road without sacrificing longevity. These camber plates are direct replacements for the OEM top hats and retain the same installed height as the OEM units. Machined from 6061-T6 and anodized for corrosion protection.
Note: Not compatible with Tein Coilovers.
- Lightweight design (save 15 oz per side)
- Quick and painless adjustments
- Reduce compliance for an enhanced feel with the road
- All aluminum pieces are anodized for corrosion resistance
- Up to -3 degrees of camber at stock ride height without camber bolts
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Bilsteins (B6/B8/B14/B16)
- KWs V1 and V3
- RCE Zero and 2
- Stock Damper
- ST Suspension
- Koni Yellow Sport
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Verus / FT86SF Camber Plates
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Verus / FT86SF Camber Plates
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Verus / FT86SF Camber Plates
|Installation Instructions||Download here.|
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Excellent fit, finish and functionality
Purchased these to compliment my RCE yellows and new Apex ARC-8 wheels. Install was simple, completed at the same time as the spring install. Instructions were clear and the parts are marked driver/passenger side. After install I had the car aligned, and the technician was impressed by the quality and was easily able to reach my desire camber specs. These plates do add a little harshness to bumps in the road, but that was expected. Thanks Verus!
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!