Verus High Performance Radiator
The radiator core is the same core used in the highest forms of Motorsports, a Denso Motorsports 27mm core. Used in NASCAR to Grand Touring to Trophy Truck racing. This radiator increases cooling capacity well past the OEM unit while reducing overall thickness of the radiator. The radiator still uses high performance SPAL fans which ensures plenty of airflow vs. low profile fans.
What does this radiator do?
- Improve heat rejection over the OEM unit at high rates of speed.
- Increase longevity due to an all-aluminum construction.
- Reduce overall package thickness significantly (approximately 2”).
- Increase overall airflow through the cooling stack at speed vs thicker offerings. (IE: Racing conditions)
What's With The Fans?
- The fans are installed directly onto the radiator surface itself. This serves various functions.
- Reduces overall install thickness
- Increases cooling at speeds. A fan shroud, while great at improving flow through the radiator at speeds under ~20-30MPH, actually hinders flow at higher speeds. This actually causes both an increase in vehicle drag, as well as reduced performance from blocking flow.
- These fans can also be removed for reducing weight on the spot. Two nuts and the whole fan assembly can be pulled off. The fans are two individual assemblies and can be removed without removing the hood latch support.
- High-performance fans are able to flow more airflow through thicker cooling stacks where low-profile fans really struggle with this.
This core was designed by Denso specifically for motorsport use and continues to be used in various racing series including NASCAR, Tudor World Series, and Trophy Trucks to name a few. The company that builds these, is the only company that carries this core.
Tight tube center to tube center, increases heat rejection and durability while allowing thin packaging. Motorsport fin design (louver height, angle, and density were optimized on a calorimeter)
The core is extremely efficient, and thus it can be quite thin while rejecting a lot of heat. By being thin, this allows more airflow through the radiator, which actually increases cooling for all the components in the cooling stack, including the radiator itself.
- (2) Fans and mounting hardware
- (2) relays and OEM connector plug for a plug and play install without cutting any OEM loom harness.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Verus High Performance Radiator
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Verus High Performance Radiator
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Verus High Performance Radiator
|Installation Instructions||For the install guide go ahead and clickhere!|
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!