BC Racing ER Coilovers
Our newest and most advanced model yet is the ER series coilover. It features large external reservoirs front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment and a twin piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more oil than the conventional coilover, allowing the coilover to operate for a much longer period of time before overheating. The external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine tune there setup using the separate, 30-way, rebound and compression tuning dials.
- Dual Piston design (1 in res., 1 in shock)
- Full height adjustability through shock body not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment Rebound is on top of the shock, compression is on the reservoir
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications only
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Base Shock Stroke 3.97" Front and 3.53" Rear
- 10K/8K Spring Rates Standard
*All ER Series are made to order.
Click here to learn more about the Swift Spring Upgrade.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!