BC Racings inverted RAM model includes all of the great BR features and then takes it a notch higher. By using an inverted coilover system we move the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Inverted Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate full length height adjustable
- 8K/8K Spring Rates
- One year warranty
Click here to learn more about the Swift Spring Upgrade.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S BC Racing RAM (RM) Coilovers
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ BC Racing RAM (RM) Coilovers
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 BC Racing RAM (RM) Coilovers
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!