Cusco pillow ball bushings serve a few purposes:
- To strengthen the suspension connection portion according constantly load while driving, to reduce the alignment change.
- The steering response is improved, and excellent effect on straight-line stability and precise cornering.
- Use precision pillow ball is widely used in racing vehicles. Compression and deflection will demonstrate without suspension original performance to the full. Rubber with boots to minimize the impact of dirt
In the picture above, the bushings fit location 2.
NOTE: These bushings fit two different locations. If you wish to use them for both applications, a quantity of 2 will be required.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Cusco Lower Arm Rear Pillow Ball Bushings
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Cusco Lower Arm Rear Pillow Ball Bushings
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Cusco Lower Arm Rear Pillow Ball Bushings
- 2017-2019 Subaru BRZ Cusco Lower Arm Rear Pillow Ball Bushings
- 2017-2019 Toyota 86 Cusco Lower Arm Rear Pillow Ball Bushings
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!