Now you can get the popular E-Force Supercharger for your 2.0L equipped FR-S, BRZ, or GT86. This all-new E-Force Supercharger system is designed exclusively for the FA20/4U-GSE engine. It's unique inverted design features long runners that allow for maximum flow at high rpm, while retaining great daily driving characteristics. It has been designed from the ground-up and utilizes the Eaton® 1320 TVS rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package. As with all E-Force superchargers, this system features an efficient high flow inlet configuration that results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow and performance. To cool the incoming air, is a large dual pass air-to-water intercooler and heat exchanger. All of these features help the E-Force deliver dramatically improved performance, especially in the mid-range, where power dips have been eliminated for a smooth linear power curve. Lastly, the supercharger assembly is finished with a durable black powder coating with red accents for a unique look that will let everybody know your car is E-Force powered!
Unique E-Force Features
- High Flow intake box and filter that allows for 2x more air flow
- Compact design fits under the stock hood
- Supplied with preformed hoses for ease of installation - no trimming needed
- Bolt-on installation - everything fits right out of the box with no cutting or welding needed
- Features Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Includes an EcuTek® ProECU Programming Kit with E-Force tune pre-installed
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions pending
INSTALLATION NOTE: Supercharger systems sold without tuners are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock tune, which can be downloaded online.
All E-Force Stage 1 systems supplied with a tuner, are eligible for Edelbrock's FREE 3 year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain warranty.
This Part Fits
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S Edelbrock Supercharger System (50 State Legal w/ Tuning)
- 2013-2016 Subaru BRZ Edelbrock Supercharger System (50 State Legal w/ Tuning)
- 2013-2016 Toyota GT-86 Edelbrock Supercharger System (50 State Legal w/ Tuning)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer reviews
Not your average mod
This took a decently long time and lots of red-bull to install. The tuning part is confusing as the tuner didn't come with the tune, we have to email Edelbrock and they create one compatible with your car's specific ECU calibration ID. That was 4 days I couldn't drive the car. The first driver seat pull was fun. Tires spun all the way up through second and third gear hooked up and before we knew it, ass had been hauled. Passenger seat pull in third gear scared me. 5k miles later and haven't had a single issue with the kit. If you have 5k and want to rocket bunny your frs/brz, get this instead. It will turn heads when you open the hood. (And those non-turbo widebody guys get the sauce on the highway)
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!