On the front of vehicles they make a dramatic improvement in the way they handle, with quicker steering response and greater vehicle control. Whatever your demands, proper alignment (caster and camber) is better maintained by the use of the correct performance durometer of the bushing's material formulation.
- Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on road and during competition.
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control.
- Full floating, for smoother operation.
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane to add performance and durability.
Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Red - 8.3131R
- Black - 8.3131G
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Energy Suspension Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Energy Suspension Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Energy Suspension Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!