HKS Hipermax IV GT ZN6 Coilovers
New GT20SPEC is a significant improvement over the existing product. The old GT was already doing a great job lowing down a vehicle and improving handling over the stock suspension. With revised spring rate and damping force and use of new developments GT20SPEC preserves comfort-ability while further improving handling and drivability. New suspension is not simply more comfortable, it allows to make adjustment to weight transfer and provides good control over the vehicle. It is an ultimate street suspension, making a daily driving exciting, sporty and comfortable.
- Mono tube design which allows for better control which results in better ride quality when lowered.
- Dust boost installed on the shafts to protect from harmful road impediments.
- PNE Coating provided on the height adjustment components to prevent rust and corrosion buildup when making height alterations.
- Newly designed needle to improve dampening throughout the entire range.
- Aluminum components designed to reduce un-sprung weight.
- 30 Step damping force allow fine and precise tuning for both street and track.
- Brand: HKS
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: No
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 30 Way
- Damper Type: Monotube
- Drop Height Front: 0.0-2.8in
- Drop Height Front Metric: 0-71mm
- Drop Height Rear: 0.0-3.0in
- Drop Height Rear Metric: 0-74mm
- Height Adjustable: No
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 336lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 60N/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 224lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 39 N/mm
- Top Hats Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New Product
Preload Valve System
Multiple valve shims of differing size and thickness are stacked around the piston which generates a resistance which becomes dampening force. PVS applies a preload to the valve shims allowing more accurate control of dampening especially at slower piston speeds As used in MAX 4 series, M4P is able to balance dampening force generation at low piston speeds whilst maintain control at high speed.
Inverted Single Tube - Inverted Single Tube with big diameter greatly improves rigidity and provide a direct steering feeling.
Rubber seat on the tob and bottom of the spring, helps to improve spring movement while preventing sound and reducing friction during spring expansion. A suspension was revised for easier height and pre-load adjustment.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S HKS Hipermax IV GT ZN6 Coilovers
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ HKS Hipermax IV GT ZN6 Coilovers
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 HKS Hipermax IV GT ZN6 Coilovers
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!