ICHIBA Version I wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers come with extended wheel studs. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.
SOLD AS ONE PAIR (2PCS)
HOW TO MEASURE
The widest point of your tire and wheel combination is usually the outside diameter of the tire sidewall. Using a ruler with the straight edge flush with the face of the tire, measure the gap between the outer face of the tire to the inside lip of the fender as shown in the diagram. This will determine the thickness of the spacer you will need.
- 5MM = 0.197 INCH / 8MM = 0.313 INCH
- 10MM = 0.393 INCH / 12MM = 0.473 INCH
- 15MM = 0.590 INCH / 20MM = 0.787 INCH
- 25MM = 0.983 INCH / 30MM = 1.181 INCH
- 38MM = 1.496 INCH / 50MM = 1.968 INCH
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Ichiba Version 1 Wheel Spacers (Various sizes)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Ichiba Version 1 Wheel Spacers (Various sizes)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Ichiba Version 1 Wheel Spacers (Various sizes)
1 customer reviews
The measurements are accurate and the quality is good.
The fitment and quality of the product are as described in the product listing. The 10 mm spacers I purchased also came with extended wheel studs.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!