Mishimoto 2017 Limited Edition Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob
Every car enthusiast knows that a shift knob is more than just a piece of plastic or metal used to change gears; it’s a connection between your body and your car.
That’s why Mishimoto has partnered with Team Mishi driver Ryan Tuerck to bring you a performance shift knob that takes that connection to a new level. This limited-edition Ryan Tuerck shift knob, inspired by Ryan’s iconic drift car, lets you rip through gears in style and comfort.
Designed for stand out aesthetics and smooth shifting, this performance shift knob lets you connect with your car on every level.
- 2017 limited edition collaborative design by Ryan Tuerck and Mishimoto
- Machined from lightweight thermoplastic for durability without extra weight or annoying heat retention
- Lightweight design weighing 2.0 oz
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Perfect complement to every interior, from missile car cockpits to standard vehicles
- Purchase includes four plastic inserts to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.25
Note: Universal application - fitment may not be exact.
Mishimoto's INSTALL VIDEO
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Mishimoto 2017 Limited Edition Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Mishimoto 2017 Limited Edition Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Mishimoto 2017 Limited Edition Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob
|Installation Instructions||Included with product.|
|Additional Warranty Information||
Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For Mishimotos complete warranty policy, please click here
1 customer reviews
Nice product,worth the money
It is always exciting to have a chance to use something that is related to the pros, in this case, is the shift knob.
Easy to install, takes 2 mins. It is a universal shift knob.
Notice if u r putting this on a 86/brz/frs, there will be an uncovered part.
Overall, solid quality, lightweight.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!