Project Kics 5x100 Wide Tread Wheel Spacers
Project Kics Wide Tread Spacers fill up the gap in your wheel wells or push out your wheels for maximum traction. The Wide Tread Spacers are JWL certified to be used on the highway and are made of high quality forged aluminum. Available in 20MM for the 2013+ FRS / BRZ.
Note:Direct translation a project kics Japanese product page
SET package "WTS hub unit system" of wide tread spacer and dedicated hub centric rings By eliminating the gap between the wheel and the hub, it prevents blurring at high speeds.
- Genuine & commercially available aluminum wheels with bolt on mounting, upgraded to wide tread.
- High quality products manufactured under precision design, thorough quality control (MADE IN JAPAN).
- Hub bolt uses chrome molybdenum steel and adopts hardened high strength and high durability bolts.
- It became a body and Tsuraichi, contributing to the appearance of coolness. Along with the tread becoming wider, the turning performance is improved.
- Prevent loosening of the spacer with a dedicated nut (for 11 to 15 mm). High reliability that can endure hard sports driving.
- Dedicated hub centric ring included to prevent blurring at high speeds. (After-wheel requires separate hub ring.)
- Abundant size variation corresponding to each car maker by 2-piece structure .
Made From 2014-T6 Aluminum
Project Kics bolt-on spacers are made from 2014-T6 aluminum and the bolts are made from SCM435 high strength chromoly steel. 2014-T6 is actually 1/3 stronger than 6061-T6. Also 100% made in Japan.
This Part Fits
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!