Return / Cancellation Policy
Canceling an order:
Due to the integration of several systems and processes across multiple departments orders cannot be canceled or exchanged except in very limited circumstances. To inquire about canceling an order please contact us with your full name, order ID, reason for canceling, and the part or parts you want to cancel. A fee will apply to order cancellations, typically these are charges a vendor may charge us for canceling an order. Fees range from 6%-25% of the original price which is what it costs us to process your original transaction.
Credit card companies get their money no matter what. If you'd like to cancel there is a fee and that fee is what they take on the transaction (3%). Then we charge 3% for our time to process and do that accounting work, for a total of 6% minimum on cancellations.
We believe this is fair since you clicked on the order button and typed your information in and we have to pay the staff to process these cancellations. It is your responsibility to ensure the parts you are ordering are correct. You are given a confirmation page with a list of parts before checking out. Any changes to an order can hold it up and cause other complications in our systems. If you are unsure about an item please contact us or conduct the research you need to be sure it is what you want or need. There is no exception to the 6% fee at minimum on cancellations.
Special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Returns or exchanging of parts:
Not exactly what you thought it would be, or didn't end up needing the item? We accept returns and exchanges of items that meet the following rules:
1. Item must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
2. Products must be in original packaging and in new condition. We can not sell a new part to someone that is not new. Imagine how you would feel getting a box with oil/grease/missing stickers etc.
3. Any product that was used or partially installed is non-returnable. This goes back to being in new condition.
4. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns that are not due to the error of SubiSpeed or the manufacturer of the item(s).
5. You are returning or exchanging the item within 5 days of receipt
6. The RMA number must be marked on the returned box. Sharpies work perfectly. (Do not write on the actual item box, just on the brown box you send it back in.)
7. Shipping fees are non-refundable as the carrier already used up the fuel and paid their employees.
8. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
Please contact our support team for all return requests.
Non-Returnable Items include:
Mounted Wheels and Tires
Any Truck Freighted Parts
Note: We usually take back products directly. If the item was shipped directly from the factory, we will work with you to return to their location. Higher restocking fees may apply on these types of returns. We only pass on the cost charged to us.
We sent you the wrong parts by accident:
Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged (contact us to let us know). We will personally handle these issues. We will be more than happy to exchange it for you as fast as possible. SubiSpeed will cover all shipping charges in this situation to make it right. We cannot however cover 3rd party charges such as labor charges associated with incorrect parts though. Please double check to make sure you received the correct item before taking them anywhere to have installed.
My item broke. I can't race now:
We hate broken parts especially in the middle of a race. Unfortunately that is racing though and it happens. If your item is defective, you must contact the manufacturer of the product to get it repaired or replaced. SubiSpeed does not warranty other manufacturer's products. Warranties are honored through the original manufacturer only. We can provide you with contact information for any of our vendors for this if you need. We want to see you back out there doing what you love as soon as possible.