SPL Parts adjustable rear toe arms for the Subaru BRZ / 2015 WRX / STI platform increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. A lowered FR-S/BRZ will need adjustment to get toe back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling. Even small changes to ride height and camber will effect toe settings. Black anodized 2024 Aluminum main links along with their 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
SPL Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel construction
- Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Optional Eccentric Lockout Kit
- Made in the USA
An optional Eccentric Lockout kit replaces the factory eccentric bolts. Eccentric bolts are known to slip during hard cornering altering your alignment settings. Installing the SPL Eccentric Lockout kit will allow the toe arms to safely be unbolted and bolted back on the car while maintaining alignment settings. Their lockout plates are CNC machined from T6061 aluminum and supplied with CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware for absolutely zero slip. The Eccentric Lockout kit is compatible with all brands of adjustable toe arms.
All SPL's Rear Suspension Products
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S SPL Toe Arms (Rear)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ SPL Toe Arms (Rear)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 SPL Toe Arms (Rear)
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!