SPL adjustable traction rods increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection under hard acceleration and braking and help to reduce wheel hop on hard launches. Their length adjustable links allow fine tuning of rear bumpsteer and anti squat characteristics. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Constructed with 4130 chromoly tubing these arms are TIG welded by certified professionals here in the USA ensuring strength and light part. SPL's exclusive hybrid adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 chromoly, titanium hardware and 6061 aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Chromoly construction
- Powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Nickel-plated 4130 Hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
- CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- TIG welded by professionals here in the states
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in the USA
All SPL's Rear Suspension Products
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S SPL Trailing Arms (Rear)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ SPL Trailing Arms (Rear)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 SPL Trailing Arms (Rear)
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!