Tein Street Basis Z Coilover System
- Steel Construction
- No Sag Springs
- Twin Tube Internal Design
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full Length Dust Boots (some models re-use OEM dust boots)
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
- 1 year warranty
- Maximum lowering front: 2.7"
- Maximum lowering rear: 3.0"
- Spring Rate: 5k front, 6k rear
The Street Basis Z Coilover
STREET BASIS Z is strictly a ride height adjustable kit. This makes it a perfect setup for the daily driver looking for an increase in handling performance without compromising comfort for everyday use. For many of you considering a lowering spring + performance shock absorber combination, the STREET BASIS Z makes even more sense as we select appropriate spring rates and valve our dampers to match. No guesswork on the end-users part in trying to match one brand of springs to another brand of shock absorbers. The added height adjustment feature allows the end-user the ability to adjust ride height to their preference, something that lowering springs lack. Being that most vehicles are slightly unbalanced from left to right sides, that means you can easily adjust the ride height so that each corner is even from their opposing sides.
NOTE: TEIN made the Street Basis Z as a cost effective suspension solution. The money saving design does not allow it to be rebuildable. Since it is less common for people to rebuild their coilovers, this is a great solution for most owners.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Tein Street Basis Z Coilover System
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Tein Street Basis Z Coilover System
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Tein Street Basis Z Coilover System
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!