Tein Super Low Flex Z Coilovers
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers are the latest in TEIN's generation of high end coilovers. The difference with Flex Z is that you are getting a coilover that would normally cost almost double the price. The new manufacturing systems that TEIN has put in place with this line of coilovers has allowed for them to produce these coilovers at a lower price and pass that savings on to you. Quality and performance remains top of it's class and TEIN builds these Flex Z coilovers with the highest quality standards in Yokohama, Japan making these a true Japanese JDM coilover system.
Specs and Features
- Front Height adjustable from -0.0" to -2.3" (highest to lowest)
- Rear Height adjustable from -0.0" rear to -3.4" (highest to lowest)
- Spring Rates are 336 lb front and 336 lb rear
- Made in Yokohama, Japan
- Twin-Tube for Comfortable Street Ride
- Full-Length System for Height Adjustment with minimal change in ride quality even at lowest setting EDFC Compatiable
- Includes Upper Mounts for Easy Installation (some vehicles use OE mounts)
- Inclues Dust Boots (some vehicles use OE dust boots)
- TEIN Quality for durability, reliability and rust proofing
- No-Sag Springs
TEIN Flex Z has an awesome twin tube internal system that gives you one of the best street rides we've seen. In addition, the full length height adjustment system enables you to lower the car to the max allowable level and still maintain the same shock travel and ride quality.
TEIN Flex Z is 16 way dampening adjustable (compression and rebound together) so you can made the ride stiffer or softer depending on what you are looking to achieve. For example, you can set the dampening to a low setting for when you are daily driving the car and set it up to a stiffer/firmer setting for track or competition use.
These coilovers include upper mounts for each installation. Each kit comes with either reinforced rubber upper mount or a pillowball upper mount. Pillow ball upper mounts are for strut suspensions and include front camber adjustment.
TEIN takes pride in their products and each one is built to be the best quality possible. TEIN coats each Flex Z with "ZT Coating" that prevents rust and has multiple layers to ensure the best finish.
Featured In FT86SpeedFactory's New Products March Video
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Tein Super Low Flex Z Coilovers
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Tein Super Low Flex Z Coilovers
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Tein Super Low Flex Z Coilovers
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!